Wash Away the Itch
ZanfelŪ Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac Wash is the only product clinically shown to safely and effectively remove urushiol, the toxin responsible for the reaction, from the skin ANYTIME
after outbreak. This enables the affected area to immediately begin healing. After using Zanfel's wash, itching and pain are the first things to be relieved, usually within 30 seconds
Zanfel provides benefits and savings to the Medical Command and the Warfighter:
- Force protection and readiness through rapid return to duty after exposure.
- Improved training success rates as a result of reduced student recycle rates.
- Significant and immediate cost savings to the unit and medical command.
- Reduced cost to the force and dependents globally for DoD.
- Zanfel can help the poison ivy, oak, or sumac affected person return to work sooner, in an itch-free, and healing condition (and without the side effects associated with steroids and antihistamines).
- Safe and effective during any stage of the allergic reaction.
- For most mild to moderate cases of poison ivy, ONE application of Zanfel is all that is needed.
- Safe for the face and genitals.
- Zanfel can be used in conjunction with steroids, especially for systemic reactions.
- Also effective on mosquito and chigger bites, bee, wasp & hornet stings, and most ant and insect bites.
- There are no known side effects.
- Zanfel has a 10 year shelf life.
Item: Skin Wash Poison Ivy Treatment 1oz. Tube
FSS Group 65, Part 1 Section B
Pharmaceuticals and Drugs
SIN 622 Antiseptic Liquid Skin Cleansing
Detergents and Soaps, Dispensers and Accessories
Tax ID: 37-1379493
Business Size: Small
6901 N Knoxville Ave.
Peoria, IL 61614
Phone: (515) 267-8099